- Optical Fiber Preform
- Optical Fiber
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
- FTTH Drop Cable
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Components
- PLC Splitters
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Connectors and Adapters
ADSS Fiber Optic Cables
(All Dielectric Self Supporting) ADSS fiber optic cable provides a fast and economical transmission channel in power communication systems due to its unique structure, good insulation and high-temperature resistance, and high tensile strength. Generally speaking, ADSS fiber optic cable is cheaper than OPGW (optical fiber composite ground wh) in many applications, and it is easier to install. The use of power lines or their nearby towers to erect ADSS fiber optic cable is very desirable and even necessary in some places using ADSS fiber optic cable. The main uses of ADSS fiber optic cable are.
(1) Use it as an introduction and lead-in fiber optic cable for OPGW system repeater stations. Based on its safety properties, it can be a good solution to the power isolation problem when introducing and leading out repeater stations.
(2) Use it as a transmission fiber optic cable for fiber optic communication system in a high voltage (110kV-220kV) power network. Especially, it is conveniently utilized in many places when renovating old communication lines.
(3) Use it for fiber optic communication systems in distribution networks from 6kV to 35kV to 180kV.