- Indoor Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Components
- PLC Splitters
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Connectors and Adapters
- Optical Fiber
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
- Optical Fiber Preform
- FTTH Drop Cable
GYXTC8S Aerial Overhead Self Supported 12 or 24 Core Singlemode Outdoor Armored Fiber Optical Cable
The fibers, 250μm,are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic, the tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The two sides PSP are longitudinally applied over the outer loose tube. loose tubes filled with water proof compound to ensure compact and longitudinally water blocking ,this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
· High tensile strength of stranded wires meet the requirement of self-supporting and reduce the installation cost
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· PSP enhancing moisture-proof
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length and low price.
GYXTC8S cable complies with Standard YD/T 1155-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1.
Cable Cut-off Wavelength
Cable Weight kg/km
Supporting Wire Spec
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃